Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What Will Today Bring?

Well, yesterday was a wash as far as stitching went. I got home and had to deal with a hyper puppy (Tiffany) because she was temporarily banished from my office by the boss' witchy wife. Then as my DH and I were sitting down to dinner, our best friend's wife came stomping in and announced that she was spending the night with us as she and her hubby had a huge fight because she spent $120 on a toothbrush!!! Once we had sorted through her ranting, we decided to work on our computers as DH needed me to set up a spreadsheet for him. When that was done, I set up this blog site and, guess what, it was time for bed!!

Tonight may not be a total wash, but I will not get much done on the Disney Filmstrip as I would like. The friend who spent the night last night wants me to teach her how to cross stitch and, of course she could not pick a simple project to begin. She has picked a Disney Princess project that she would like to finish by Christmas for her daughter. This should really be fun!

With regard to my stitching - I am currently working on one project - Disney Filmstrip - which is a gift that must be finished and to the framer's by the end of May 2006. The really sad part is that I have been working on this piece for over a year and really don't like it much. However, I have committed to stitching 100 stitches per day and have set up a spreadsheet to monitor my progress. I only count a row complete when it is fully stitched - if there is one stitch not done, the row is not done. I currently have 50 out of 190 rows done so I am feeling better about my efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home