Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Contrary to public opinion.....

I am still alive. I don't know why I make commitments like "I will be blogging" daily, weekly, etc. when I know that my crazy schedule WON'T allow it to happen. When it's not the schedule, it's something else.

Woooooo Hooooooo! I finished the blasted obligation piece finally!!! I really don't dislike it, I dislike that it took time from things I really wanted to stitch. This will be my first try at putting in a picture - guess I will see how that goes!!!


Guess I have no complaints. Looks like it worked. It will be given as a gift next week so I am relatively safe in posting the picture now.

To take its place, I have started two new projects to be added to my existing WIPs. The new ones are the Hummingbird Trellis afghan from Stoney Creek and Ruth Sanderson's Angel (charted by Heaven and Earth Designs). The WIPs are a Wedding Fractal, Angel Proclamation, an Indian Angel, and a Kinkade - so far. I am definitely going to have to work on a rotation as I need to add a baby announcement for my 11 month old great nephew plus the HAED charts that I have been drooling over for almost a year. Need. More. Time.

Well, I refuse to say I will blog every **fill in the blank**; however, I will make a commitment to blog as often as possible. And now that I can do pictures and have figured out the macro focus on the digital camera, I can following the pictoral progress of my WIPS!!

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Посмотрела сайт - http://www.1001case.com/
Куча всего для наших планшетников! [url=http://www.1001case.com]чехол для планшетника[/url]

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://appcases.ru/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5211]пластиковый чехол для iphone[/url] не так уж и сложно, рекомендую!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


[url=bhagavadgita.ru/bhagavad_gita_12.htm]Гита, глава 12 - "Йога благоговейной любви"[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home